Connect with us

NATIONAL

PRABOWO REFUSES TO ACCEPT FINAL PRESIDENTIAL VOTE COUNT

Published

on

Presidential candidate Prabowo Subianto in his presentation, entitled "Revealing the Facts on Election Fraud 2019", delivered at the Grand Sahid Jaya Hotel, jakarta on Tuesday (14/5/2019).

Greatindonesia.co.id, Jakarta – The number 02 presidential and vice presidential candidate, Prabowo Subianto-Sandiaga Uno, refused to accept the results of the General Election Commission (KPU)’s vote count, which they charged are fraudulent.

“We are still hoping for the KPU, but my stand is clear. I will reject the fraudulent results. We cannot accept injustice and dishonesty in the implementation of this election,” said presidential candidate Prabowo Subianto in his presentation, entitled “Revealing the Facts on Election Fraud 2019”, delivered at the Grand Sahid Jaya Hotel here on Tuesday (14/5/2019).

Prabowo claimed that his party still had some slight hope in the KPU, and reminded the members of the KPU that the future of the Indonesian nation was on their shoulders.

“You (KPU) must decide. You must choose to uphold truth and justice, or continue the lies and injustices. If injustice, then you allow colonialism to return to the Indonesian people,” said Prabowo.

In explaining his claim of fraud, the technical team of the presidential and vice presidential candidate Prabowo Subianto-Sandiaga Uno’s National Winning Board (BPN) presented information on various fraudulent acts that occurred before, during the voting, and afterwards.

Among the problems, they said, were permanent fictitious voter lists, money politics, the use of voting machines, and ballot papers being broken up to being miscalculated on the KPU website.

In addition to rejecting the KPU’s vote counting process, Prabowo-Sandi’s BPN urged the KPU’s Vote Counting Information System (Situng) to be stopped. Requests for termination of Situng and Election vote counts have been submitted by letter to the KPU.

BPN considers that fraud during the 2019 Election was structured, systematic and massive, or locally abbreviated as TSM.

According to the Vote Counting Information System owned by the General Election Commission (KPU) on Tuesday, Jokowi-Ma’ruf received 69,897,142 votes, or 56.31 percent, while Prabowo-Sandi received 54,221,717 or 43.69 percent. The difference in votes between the two reached 15,675,425 or 12.62 percent. (bfd)

JAKARTA

PRABOWO-SANDI PAIR APPOINTS HASYIM DJOJOHADIKUSUMO TO FILE SUIT AT MK

Published

on

Presidential Candidate for 2019, Prabowo Subianto and 2019 Vice President Candidate, Sandiaga Uno at a press conference at Jalan Kertanegara, Kebayoran Baru, South Jakarta, Wednesday (05/22/2019).

Greatindonesia.co.id, Jakarta – Prabowo Subianto’s brother, Hashim Djojohadikusumo, has been appointed to represent the Prabowo-Sandi pair in filing a lawsuit at the Constitutional Court (MK) to challenge presidential election results.

“Mr. Hashim Djojohadikusumo has been appointed to lead our team of lawyers. Tomorrow, prior to the deadline, a team of lawyers will file a lawsuit at the Constitutional Court,” Vice Presidential candidate number 02 Sandiaga Uno said here on Thursday (23/5/2019).

Speaking at the residence of Presidential candidate number 02 Prabowo Subianto on Kertanegara IV Street, Uno said filing the lawsuit at MK was a measure that the Prabowo-Sandi pair will take to ensure that they remain on the constitutional road.

On Friday, the Prabowo-Sandi pair will announce its team of lawyers who will represent them at the Constitutional Court, he said, adding that senior lawyer Otto Hasibuan’s role in the team would also be disclosed on Friday.

Coordinator of the Prabowo-Sandi camp’s Spokesperson Dahnil Anzar Simanjuntak said earlier that his group’s team of lawyers would comprise Rikrik Rizkian, Bambang Widjojanto, Irman Putra Sidin, and Denny Indrayana.

The General Elections Commission (KPU) has announced the final results of the recent parliamentary and presidential elections, detailing the victory of the Joko Widodo (Jokowi)-Ma’ruf Amin pair on early Tuesday.

The final tally that the KPU announced at around 1:28 a.m. indicated that the Jokowi- Amin pair had secured 85 million votes, or 55.5 percent of the national vote, as compared to contenders Prabowo Subianto-Sandiaga Uno’s with 68 million votes, or 44.5 percent.

The Jokowi-Amin pair declared victory, while the Prabowo-Sandi pair rejected the KPU’s official results and vowed to challenge it by filing an official complaint with the Constitutional Court (MK).

This unfinished political process sparked a mass protest from the Prabowo-Sandi pair’s supporters, who alleged massive fraud during the presidential elections.

The police allowed demonstrators to stage a rally until they finished performing Tarawih, the evening prayers during the holy month of Ramadan. As told by National Police spokesman Brig. Gen. Dedi Prasetyo, peaceful demonstrators left the Bawaslu building area at around 9 p.m. local time.

However, according to Prasetyo, two hours later, some 100 people again gathered in front of the Bawaslu building and destroyed the barbed-wired barricades. Instead of leaving the scene, they attacked the police by throwing stones, wood, and Molotov cocktails at them.

Tensions rose and led to a riot in the Tanah Abang area of Central Jakarta from Tuesday evening to early Wednesday (22/5/2019).

The post-election riot has claimed eight lives and injured 541 rioters, as of Thursday at 11.00 a.m., Jakarta Governor Anies Baswedan said. (sya)

Continue Reading

NATIONAL

AVOID ALL FORMS OF VIOLENCE : PRABOWO SUBIANTO

Published

on

Presidential candidate number 02, Prabowo Subianto at a press conference in Jakarta on Wednesday (22/5/2019).

Greatindonesia,co.id, Jakarta – Presidential candidate number 02 Prabowo Subianto called on all public officials, police, community leaders, religious leaders, and citizens to avoid all forms of violence that could inflame conditions during the month of Ramadan.

“We expect the incidents of violence that tarnishes Indonesia’s dignity will not occur again. If the incidents of violence occur again, we are very worried that our national unity can be damaged, which would be difficult to again assemble,” Prabowo Subianto said at a press conference in Jakarta on Wednesday (22/5/2019).

Also, Prabowo Subianto asked the security forces to continue to protect the people and not to harm or shoot protesters.

“Avoid physical violence. Be polite. Respect law enforcement officials. Never use violence, ” he reiterated.

He also reminded the military and police that they should not commit violence against the people, as the police and military are financed by the people.

In addition, Prabowo Subianto expressed his condolences to the families of those who died as a result of clashes with security forces around Tanah Abang, Jalan Thamrin and Petamburan, Central Jakarta, on May 22.

He again urged the public to refrain from committing violence.

Prabowo Subianto delivered his statement during a press conference, accompanied by his vice-presidential candidate, Sandiaga Uno, along with supporters at his residence in Kertanegara IV, South Jakarta. (bpr)

Continue Reading

NATIONAL

PRABOWO VISITS RIOT VICTIMS

Published

on

Presidential candidate number 02, Prabowo Subianto was to visit riot victims from mass demonstrations on May 21-22.

Greatindonesia.co.id, Jakarta – Coordinator of the spokesmen for the Prabowo-Sandi pair, Dahnil Anzar Simanjuntak, has said presidential candidate number 02 Prabowo Subianto was to visit riot victims from mass demonstrations on May 21-22.

“Pak (Mr.) Prabowo wants to go to Cut Meutia to visit the victims,” Dahnil said here Wednesday (22/5/2019).

Prabowo will visit the victims at Aspiration House, Jalan Cut Meutia number C 23, Jakarta.

Prabowo departed his residence on Jalan Kertanegara IV in South Jakarta at around 10:20 p.m., and went straight to Aspiration House.

Prabowo was accompanied by Gerindra Party Secretary General Ahmad Muzani and Dahnil Anzar Simanjuntak.

Previously, some protestors clashed with police when demonstrating at the Indonesian Election Supervisory Body (Bawaslu), Petamburan in West Jakarta, and Gambir in Central Jakarta on Tuesday-Wednesday (May 21-22).

The Jakarta Police detained 257 suspects related to riots, consisting of 72 suspects in the Bawaslu, 156 suspects in Petamburan, and 29 suspects in Gambir. (bpr)

Continue Reading

Trending

Redaksi Indonesiaraya.co.id menerima undangan Press Conference, permintaan wawancara eksklusif (atau liputan khusus), dan pengiriman Press Release, melalui email : redindonesiaraya@gmail.com, dan redaksi@indonesiaraya.co.id. WA / SMS Center : 0878-15557788, 0819-15557788.
© Indonesiaraya.co.id, merupakan salah satu anggota jaringan media siber Media Indonesia Raya Group (MIR) Group.